- Eat plenty of protein containing foods, fresh fruits and vegetables, cut fried foods, starches, sugary foods.
- Wash your hair at least weekly once with shampoo or shikakai powder.
- Go for hair trimming every four to five weeks once to get rid of splitends and have the hair styled.
- Do not brush hair when it is wet but use a smooth edged, wide toothed comb. Do not use hair drier regularly which will cause splitends.
- Massage at least once a week to increase blood circulation and blood supply to hair roots with massaging. Massaging is not recommended for very oily hair.
- Condition the hair at least one week, to get remedy from effects of sunshine pollution.
Tags: Care the hair, Hair care, Hair Tips, Treat for Rough Hair, Hair treatment, Scurl hairstyle, Curly hairstyles